Serving job seekers and employers in Bledsoe, Bradley, Grundy, Hamilton, McMinn, Marion, Meigs, Polk, Rhea and Sequatchie counties.
To complete an online Unemployment Insurance claim at the American Job Center in Athens please bring the following information:
- Must have been separated for lack of work or reduction in force
- Worked only in Tennessee for the last 18 months
- Has a separation notice or letter from employer stating lack of work as reason for layoff
- Two forms of ID- driver's license or state photo ID card and second form of identification such as birth certificate or utility bill in your name
- Social Security Number
- Address and telephone number
- Separating employer's name, address and telephone number
- Last day worked and places of employment for the last 18 months
Submit a claim by visiting www.jobs4tn.gov
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
TUESDAY ONLY - extended hours 8:00 am - 8:00 pm ~~~ Postponed until further notice.
Phone: (423) 745-2028 | Toll Free: (866) 960-7985
WIOA Fax: (423) 745-0749 | D.O.L. Fax: (423) 745-0938
410 North Congress Parkway | Athens, TN 37303